Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my travel blog,

While backpackers tend to head of to the motherland, Europe. I found a cheaper, much more exciting alternative, where everyday brings you opportunities to experience things that just aren't available in other parts of the world. I am of course speaking of backpacking Asia.

I recently returned from a three month tour of South East Asia and thought I would give fellow backpackers some travel ideas, beautiful locations and great tips for make your money go that little bit further.

So, follow the blog. First we will be heading to exotic Thailand.

4 comments:

  1. I envy you, I hope to be able to do something like this at least once in my life. Preferably in Asia, as Europe is something it seems like everyone does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for you to share your experiences! I just got back from India a few months back.. What an experience.. I wouldn't even know where to begin lol.

    ReplyDelete